Share | 

GW2 Sales

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: GW2 Sales   2013-07-02, 11:43 am

I will probably eventually buy a 2nd account for GW2 so I thought it might be useful to have a thread for people who see deals on the game.

Right now there is a summer sale going on Amazon and the game is $33.49. Probably won't jump on it at this price but maybe somebody will.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0091XHZW8/ref=cm_sw_su_dp?tag=childsplaycha-20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Sales   2013-07-06, 11:58 am

For the Euros the game is on sale for £22.50 after promo code GMG10-VTTCS-VYH18 at GMG

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/mmos/guild-wars-2-digital-edition/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Sales   2013-12-10, 12:54 am

http://www.amazon.com/Guild-Wars-2-PC-Standard-Edition/dp/B001TOQ8X4

On sale on Amazon for $25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Sales   2014-01-31, 6:49 am

http://www.reddit.com/comments/1whtfr/2999_guild_wars_2_2499_for_editors_choice_coupon/

$29.99 right now

$25 if you managed to get one of the editors choice coupons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrseasonsaltz
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Sales   2014-05-25, 1:32 am

"Heroic Edition" is on sale at Gamestop for $24.99

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/guild-wars-2-heroic-edition/101759
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Sales   2014-06-14, 1:51 am

I bought a 2nd account back in late January. I can't stand how things have daily caps in this game so I wanted an extra 'run' per day for stuffs. As it turns out, it was probably not the greatest of ideas. I got a warrior on that account to 80 but other than that I haven't taken much advantage of the 2nd account. I don't really like Guild Wars 2 much (aka, Gem Store Wars 2) and it's a struggle for me to even want to play it day-to-day anymore on one account, let alone two accounts. Pretty much these days I only log on to do my dailies quick (really late at night) then log back off.

If this 2nd season of the Living World doesn't start expanding the game in all facets, I'm probably out for good once I find something else to get hooked on, game or otherwise.

Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Sales   2015-03-06, 11:34 am

On sale for $10 at the official store until the 8th:

http://buy.guildwars2.com/store/gw2/en_US/html/pbPage.buyguildwars2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amaretto creme
GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Sales   2015-06-06, 8:08 pm

I have a second account I bought when they were 75% off the first time (I forget when that was), that I put on the euro servers. I have 3 level 80's and one level 30 so far. Lol I think only my guard is half outfitted so far with exotic armor, but I also have a cool guild there that I enjoy playing with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TideSwayer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Sales   2015-06-07, 8:21 pm

I saw there are people on the GW2 sub-reddit who have like 6-8 accounts. They just use them for extra personal guild storage and gold grind. I've been tempted to pick up another extra couple of accounts when they go back on sale for $10 apiece, but I'm just not as into the grind like I once was. Doesn't help that I'm currently suffering from major GW2 fatigue. This quiet time before Heart of Thorns drops is really helping to keep me from getting burnt out entirely. I've been spending it on other games and things.

I still use my 2nd account to farm dailies/login rewards but these days, not much else. Long gone are the times when I'd do dungeon tours on both of my accounts every night. Smile Haven't been keeping track but I think that 2nd account of mine is even nearing close to 10k AP. I grinded out all of the Season 2 Living Story achievements on my 2nd account and got my entire Luminescent armor set unlocked for it. I enjoyed doing the Living Story achievements twice because some of them are the only skill-based things in the game. However, I don't see myself using that account for much in the future especially with the added cost of expansions soon to be part of the mix. I don't think I'll be buying a 2nd copy of Heart of Thorns for my 2nd account, at least right away (especially if the cost for HoT is $40 or more). Another multi-account annoyance is having to unlock skins for separate accounts. In a game totally based upon "dress-up", my wardrobe on the 2nd is quite lacking.

The one thing I hope ANet does is up the number of max account character slots from the current 64. While I'm nowhere close to that number on my main account as of yet, if any other classes get added in the future I could see myself creeping closer and closer. (For instance, I'm already planning on making 3 Revenants.)

GOD Member
GOD Member

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Sales   2015-06-11, 1:14 am

Yeah, I feel the same way about my second account. I'm definitely going to wait until HoT is on sale before adding it to my second account. No point to buy two full price copies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaubyFizz
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Sales   2015-06-13, 8:41 pm

I HAVE TWO!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GW2 Sales   

Back to top Go down